- Legal Liability for Sexual Abuse of Individuals Under Custodial Supervision Webinar, Project on Addressing Prison Rape in collaboration with the National PREA Resource Center (2012).
- List of State Sexual Assault Coalitions available on the website of DOJ’s Office on Violence Against Women (2012).
- It Starts With You: Victim Advocates and the New Federal Standards to Stop Prisoner Rape Webinar, Just Detention International in collaboration with the National PREA Resource Center (2012).
- Sexual Abuse in Correctional Settings: What Rape Crisis Counselors Need to Know, The Project on Addressing Prison Rape (2011).
- Sexual Assault in Jail and Juvenile Facilities: Promising Practices for Prevention and Response, Kim English, Peggy Heil, and Robert Dumond (2010).
- National Training Standards for Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examiners, US Department of Justice (2006).
- A National Protocol for Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examinations, Adults/Adolescents, US Department of Justice, Second Edition, Office on Violence Against Women (2013).
- Strategies in Brief: identifying, Investigating, and Prosecuting Witness Intimidation in Cases of Sexual Abuse in Confinement, Viktoria Kristiansson, JD and Charlene Whitman-Barr, JD (2015).
- The Prosecutors’ Resource: Sexual Abuse in Confinement, AEquitas (2016).