The PRC will be launching a new training and resource portal for auditors and other stakeholders on January 10, 2022. Detailed information regarding how to access and use the portal will be provided upon its launch, including written resources and a live webinar demo (register below). Auditors can look forward to new features, such as:
- Updating contact information directly on the portal.
- Viewing a list of all audits you have reported to the PRC.
- Bookmarking resources from the PRC website to a saved library.
- Accessing a new auditor resource library with improved filters and searching capabilities.
- Experiencing a more intuitive and user-friendly system for navigating coursework.
- Using a single login for auditors who previously needed a separate account for other roles.
Relevant coursework and auditor transcripts will be transitioned to the new system for uninterrupted access, but out-of-date courses will not be transitioned. From January 3-10, auditors will retain access to the old portal but any course still in progress or completed during this time will not be logged in the new system. In other words, auditors who want to receive credit for completing coursework should do so before January 3 on the old Portal, or wait to start it after January 10 in the new portal. If you have any questions or concerns about this transition or access to coursework, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team.
Click here to register for the webinar.