This webinar focuses on the content and application of the Youthful Inmate standard. During the webinar, Prof. Smith and co-presenters will:
- Review the youthful inmate Standard 115.14
- Discuss the particulars of youthful inmates in custodial settings—gender, settings and age
- Outline models for housing youthful inmates
- Discuss operational strategies for keeping youthful inmates safe in adult settings; and
- Discuss legal issues related to housing and protection of youthful inmates.
This webinar is recommended to correctional professionals and agencies, individuals and organizations working with youth in adult custodial settings, attorneys, advocates and others interested in these issues.